But back pain isn’t something you can ignore or wait for it to resolve on its own. There are natural remedies to treat back pain at home.
Upper and middle back pain may be caused by muscle strain, or injury to the muscles, ligaments, and discs that support your spine. Pressure on the spinal nerves spinal from certain problems, such as a herniated disc.
Back pain can interrupt your day or interfere with your plans. In fact, there’s an 84 percent chance that you will develop low back pain in your lifetime. But back pain isn’t always something you can ignore or wait for it to resolve on its own. Thankfully, there are several natural remedies to treat back pain at home. These remedies include everything from herbs to massages.
- Take a relaxing Epsom salt or magnesium bath
- Improve your posture to reduce back pain
- Massage can help sore or tense muscles. You can also enhance the soothing results by bringing a tennis ball or other rubber ball that’s similar in size, with you in the tub. Put it on the small of your back or midback and move side to side. The effect is like a massage to your back, and it further loosens up tight muscles.
- Eat foods that are less acidic
- Try natural oils and ointments to ease pain Do’Terra products are great
- Exercise: Exercises can also help restore muscles and protect you from future pain. Some exercises that are known to reduce symptoms are: standing backbends, Cobra pose, stretching, walking on flat ground